Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contribution has been spell-checked and proof-read.
- The contribution complies with the formal and bibliographical requirements of the author guidelines and the style sheet.
- The contribution has not yet been published and has not been submitted to another journal (if so, please explain in the section "comments for the editors" when submitting).
- As far as possible, the references include URLs (especially DOIs)
- Please submit your paper using 12pt, fully justified formatting and single spacing. Please do NOT use any formatting styles or macros other than those indicated. Illustrations and tables are placed accordingly and not at the end of the document.
- By submitting their contribution, the author(s) consent to the publication of said contribution licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This journal and all its contributions are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The copyright remains with the author, not with (the editors of) Chronotopos. The journal only has the right of exploitation to publish the contribution and make it available to others.
The author of an article (in case of multiple authors: the corresponding author, responsible for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors) accepted to be published in Chronotopos hereby acknowledges the following Copyright Notice:
- The author retains the copyright to the article.
- It is the responsibility of the author, not of Chronotopos, to obtain permission to use any previously published and/or copyrighted material.
- Publication of a submitted text is dependent on positive results from peer reviewing. In that case, Chronotopos editors have the right to publish the text.
- In case of publication, the article will be assigned a DOI (digital object identifier) number.
- The author agrees to abide by an open access Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY nc) license. The license permits any user to download, print out, extract, reuse, archive, and distribute the article in any non-commercial way, as long as appropriate credit is given to the author and source of the work.
- The license ensures that the author’s article will be available as widely as possible and that the article can be included in any scientific archive. In order to facilitate distribution, the author agrees that the article, once published, will be submitted to various abstracting, indexing and archiving services as selected by Chronotopos.
- In addition, the author is encouraged to self-archive the article, once published, with reference to Chronotopos as the place of first publication.
- After the contribution appears in Chronotopos, it is still possible to publish it elsewhere with reference to the place of first publication.
- The finished article, if published, will include a correspondence address (e-mail and/or postal address) of the author.
- If written under the auspices of a grant from one or more funding agencies, such as FWF (Austrian Science Fund), ERC (European Research Council), and Horizon 2020 (EU Framework Programme), an article accepted for publication has to be deposited in an Open Access archive. Chronotopos’s archiving policy is compliant with these provisions. (In case the article derives on funding from a different source, the author is responsible to check compliance of provisions.)
Names and e-mail addresses entered on this journal website are used exclusively for the purposes named and not made accessible to any third parties.
See item 12 on the Datenschutzerklärung der DLE Bibliotheks- und Archivwesen der Universität Wien (PDF, only available in German).