Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contribution has been spell-checked and proof-read.
- The contribution complies with the formal and bibliographical requirements of the author guidelines and the style sheet.
- The contribution has not yet been published and has not been submitted to another journal (if so, please explain in the section "comments for the editors" when submitting).
- As far as possible, the references include URLs (especially DOIs)
- Please submit your paper using 12pt, fully justified formatting and single spacing. Please do NOT use any formatting styles or macros other than those indicated. Illustrations and tables are placed accordingly and not at the end of the document.
- By submitting their contribution, the author(s) consent to the publication of said contribution licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Documents of translation history
This section provides space for texts that we classify as documents of translation history. These may be, for example, historical texts that deal with translation and are not, or no longer, available, or translations of paratexts by translators. Depending on the contribution, the text length and form can vary. Text suggestions or ideas can be submitted to the editors at any time. Contributions in this section are not subject to peer review.
licence: CC BY-NC 4.0
Names and e-mail addresses entered on this journal website are used exclusively for the purposes named and not made accessible to any third parties.
See item 12 on the Datenschutzerklärung der DLE Bibliotheks- und Archivwesen der Universität Wien (PDF, only available in German).