Second Issue - Open Call
Chronotopos enters the next round. After the successful publication of the first issue in which the programmatic openness and polyphony of the journal became visible, the interdisciplinary discussion about translation history shall now be continued and deepened. Chronotopos invites all interested authors to hand in papers on the following topics:
1) History of translation events and translation processes (also: interpreting events and interpreting processes) & theoretical and methodological aspects of historiography of translation history
2) History of Translation Studies & reflections about historiography of translation history
Furthermore, book reviews and conference reports regarding translation and interpreting history are very welcome. Ideas for books or events worthy of discussion are much appreciated.
We kindly ask all authors, who are interested in handing in a paper for the second issue of Chronotopos, to inform the editorial team via e-mail until 30th of April 2019. Papers are due 31st of July 2019. The expected date of publication of the second issue is 1st of December 2019.
We are looking forward to receiving your contributions!
Chronotopos is a multilingual, double-blind peer reviewed journal for Translation History (for more information about the journal visit chronotopos.eu). It aims at contributing to the vivid interdisciplinary on translation and interpreting history and is committed to ensuring accessibility according to Open Access standards. We invite researchers from all related disciplines to take part in this endeavor.
articles (announcement of contribution, questions): chronotopos[ät]univie.ac.at
book reviews (submission, suggestions, etc.): tomasz.rozmyslowicz[ät]univie.ac.at
conference reports (submission, suggestions, etc.): stefanie.kremmel[ät]univie.ac.at
- Informal announcement of intention – 30th of April 2019
- Submission of contribution – 31st of July 2019
- Author notification of first round of reviews – 30th of August 2019
- Re-submission (of revised version) – 30th of September 2019
- Publication of second issue of Chronotopos – 1st of December 2019
Before submission, please check the submission policy of the Journal.
Please submit your contributions in English, French or German (5000-7000 words + abstract 150-200 words) via the editorial system at http://chronotopos.eu. To get registered as a user, please send an e-mail to chronotopos[ät]univie.ac.at
Don’t hesitate to contact the editorial team at chronotopos[ät]univie.ac.at if you have questions or comments.